Skip to content
- If you are invited to audition a charge of $30 will apply. Details of this payment will be sent along with your acceptance.
- If selected for the course, a deposit of $100 will be required to secure your position unless you pay the first full fee. If only a deposit is paid the remainder of the fee must be paid a week prior to the course commencement. The cost of the whole course is $8000, which includes the show reel and three three hour sessions per week.
- We will require payment of $3000 a week before February 2, 2019 (when the course starts), $2000 a week before the start of term 2 (April 15, 2019) and $3000 a week before the start of term 3 (July, 2019).
- If you withdraw from the course at any time there will be no reimbursement of fees that you have already paid.
- The Screen Actor’s Space reserves the right to discontinue any student who either does not attend classes or who does not do the work required satisfactorily. If a student is discontinued by the staff, the percentage of the fee still left will be refunded.
- The Screen Actor’s Space takes no responsibility for any injury incurred while training with us. We expect all actors to be fully insured against physical injury while on the course.
- All material produced while on the course remains the copyright property of The Screen Actor’s Space.
- The Screen Actor’s Space reserves the right to alter the course or replace elements of it as it sees fit.
- The student contract must be signed and returned to the office before the commencement of the course.
Back to Application Form